Buenos Dias Amigos, remember I posted a delicious picture on my facebook page ?? It was a picture of my homemade Cupcakes !!
So I want you all to try this recipe and enjoy the lovely taste of cupcakes 🙂
First of all, you’ll need,
- Lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tablespoon of Baking Powder
- ½ tablespoon of Vanilla
- 125g of Flour
- 125 g Sugar
- 125g melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 big tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
Time : 10-12 mins in the oven, preheated to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, salt, lemon zest and the vanilla together.
- Slowly, add the sugar into the mixture while mixing, then the butter. Mix well.
- Add the milk to the whole mixture.
- Finally Add the flour, the baking soda and the cacao powder together to the mixture. Mix well.
- Put the mixture into cupcake paper. Don’t put too much of the mixture into the paper.
Enjoy it and I hope you like it :), mine turned out YUMMY.