Well, let me break it down for you. I was watching a random movie.. then, i decided to check my blog. and guess what? I found out that i was nominated for The Liebster Award. Awesome.. no?
First of all, the credit goes to my amazing fellow blogger, Emma. (or what i like to call her “Em”.)
Thank you again !!
TaDaaaaa Let the fun begin.
Here are the rules :
* Display an image of the award on your blog (Google it, or make your own)
* Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions that are provided by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate between 5 and 11 other bloggers to receive the award.
* Create 10 or more questions for these nominees to answer.
* Inform those people who are now nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
* List these rules on your blog post, so your nominees can find them.
And now The Questions :
- What, or who, made you want to start blogging?
At first, i wanted to find a way to make my voice be heard.. i started writing random things on paper and throw them out or lose them by accident. There was this one day, where i was shooting with my cousin, who’s a blogger herself, and we started talking about Blogging… and poof. The idea of being a blogger hit me. So i was like yeah that sounds like fun… but it wasn’t just Fun. It way more than that. This Blog became my private world where i can say wherever i feel like saying. And i feel Blessed.
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
I went through a lot of different stages when growing up, at first i wanted to be a fashion designer, don’t ask me why. After that, i wanted to fix cars and stuff (Weird?)… but now, my life goal is to become a successful writer.
- If you had one day left to live, how would you spend it?
wow. Tough one. Okay… I’ll kick it off with some coffee. Too mainstream?
Then, i’ll go out with my mom for a bit. and after that i’ll just give my stuff away to the less fortunate since i won’t be needing them anymore. And i’ll end it by traveling to India. I’ll probably die on the plane since it’s a long flight :p but hey ! Gotta try !
- What is your favourite song and why?
My fav song happens to be Imagine by John Lenon. It perfectly describes the way i would want the world to be. Just like that.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Definitely Mindreading. I’m just curious.
- If you were in charge of the country for a week, what would you do?
I’d try to make it a better place to be… Fix what has to be fixed. Send kids to schools. Give away food. Clean its routes and neighborhoods…
- Do you wish you were better at anything?
No. Cause then i’ll stop pushing myself to become even better.
- If you could’ve written one song/film/book, what would it have been and why?
I’d go with Titanic. BECAUSE THE WOODEN THING SHE WAS SITTING ON AT THE END OF THE MOVIE, CLEARLY, HAS ENOUGH PLACE FOR LEO DE CAPRIO TO SIT ON AS WELL.
- If you had the chance to star in a musical, which one would it be?
So not a fan of musicals.
- What do you see yourself doing in 10 years’ time?
Writing.. Reading.. Waking up to my dog. Drinking more and more coffee.. Helping people.. probably working in the UN too… Traveling with my mom as well.
Now that i bored the hell out of you people. it’s time to announce my nominees. *Drum Roll*:
My questions are :
- If you had the chance to meet a celebrity (historical, political, artist) dead or alive, who would that be? What would you say to them?
- Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
- What’s the ultimate best vacation you can imagine?
- Would you rather be really really big or really really small? and why ?
- If you had to choose to live without one of your 5 senses, which would you give up?
- If could travel ANYWHERE, where would that be (even if it was like Narnia, choice is yours)
- Would you date the opposite sex version of yourself? Yes, No and why?
- What would your last meal be ?
- What would you re-name our planet if you had the chance to?
Have fun Fellows ! 🙂